- Kitronik :VIEW Graphics128 OLED Display
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (Not Included)
- Offers a monochrome OLED display
- Features a resolution of 128 x 64 pixel
- Onboard edge connector
- No tools, fixings, or soldering are required
- Coded with MakeCode blocks and with Python
The Kitronik :VIEW Graphics128 OLED Display 128x64 for BBC micro:bit gives you the ability to add a monochrome 128x64 display to the BBC micro: bit. The onboard edge connector allows the micro:bit to slot into the board without any additional fixings.
The board also features a micro:bit style I/O connector which means it can be slotted into any other micro:bit accessory that has a slot for inserting a micro:bit. All of the pins from the BBC micro:bit are tracked through to provide the edge pads with the full usage of the BBC micro:bit, with the addition of a display.
Power to the board can be provided via the edge connector or from the micro:bit. The board requires a 3V supply and has no voltage protection on the board. The board features an LED to indicate when the board has power. With every display, pixel turned on the board has a maximum power draw of 40mA.