Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik ZIP Arc 15 ZIP LEDs for micro:bit
- Offers a simple 3 wire connection for all LEDs
- Is compatible with any WS2812B driver code
- Lets you connect 4 large ZIP Arcs together to form a circle
The Kitronik ZIP Arc 15 ZIP LEDs for micro:bit has 15 individually addressable RGB LEDs. Each LED can be controlled independently and all LEDs are connected using the same three-wire bus. You can connect four Large ZIP Arcs together to form a circle that would then contain 60 individually addressable RGB LEDs.
Each LED can produce a full spectrum of colors independent of all of the other LEDs on the bus. Each ZIP LED has a Red, Green and Blue element within the LED, and each of these can achieve 256 levels of brightness. This results in 16,777,216 possible output colors. Multiple ZIP LEDs can be connected to produce longer strings/strips.
- 1 x Kitronik ZIP Arc 15 ZIP LEDs for micro:bit
- 102.8 x 10.2 x 3 mm (L x W x H)
- PCB Height: 1.5 mm
- Inner Radius: 62.5 mm
- Outer Radius: 72.7 mm
- 6.86 mm pitch between LEDs
- Wiring pads 2.54 mm pitch
- Voltage Range (V): 3.5 - 5 V
- Current Max at Nominal Voltage (mA): 50 mA per LED with Red, Green and Blue at full brightness
- LED wavelength 630 nm / 530 nm / 475 nm