Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lightware LW20-C IP67 Laser Rangefinder (100m)
- Features long-range measurements to sense remote objects
- Is a very small and lightweight - 20 grams
- Delivers up to 388 readings per seconde for fast detection of obstacles
- Has an IP67 enclosure to prevent damage from water and dust
- Provides built-in drivers to make a scanning LiDAR by adding a digital servo
The Lightware LW20-C IP67 Laser Rangefinder (100m) is a small form factor, 100-meter range, laser sensor in an IP67 enclosure suitable for small drones and self-driving vehicles, where weight, size, and power consumption are critical. The LW20/C includes driver hardware and software to control a servo-driven LiDAR scanner for sense-and-avoid applications.
The LW20 LiDAR offers professional-grade performance in a tiny form factor. It can be used as a distance-measuring sensor or attached to a servo to create LiDAR maps that sense the world as two-dimensional images.
Measurements can be made to target surfaces up to 100 meters away in sunlit conditions. In scanning mode, up to 388 measurements can be made each second. The data can be streamed from the communication ports or analyzed internally to look for potentially hazardous alarm conditions.
- 1x Lightware LW20-C IP67 Laser Rangefinder (100m)
- 19.5 x 30.2 x 35mm
- Housing only: 19.5 x 30.2 x 43mm with cable gland
- Optical aperture: 28 x 15 mm
- Range: 0.2 - 100 m (sunlit white wall, 45 readings per second)
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Update rate: 48 - 388 readings per second
- Accuracy: ±10 cm
- Outputs & interfaces: Serial and I2C (3.3 V)
- Power supply voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Power supply current: 130 mA
- Laser power: <2 mW
- Operating temperature: -30 to +50 °C
- Housing: Aluminium, ABS plastic, and glass
- Beam divergence: 0.3°
- Lens material: Glass
- Connections: Wire tail, 5 core plus shield
- Weight: 20 g (excluding cables)