Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lightware SF22-C Laser Rangefinder (100 m)
- Features a small form factor general purpose LiDAR sensor
- Monitors the internal status
- Offers an adjustable measuring update rate
- Measures multiple return signals, signal strength and optical noise
The Lightware SF22-C Laser Rangefinder (100 m) is a LiDAR API development kit that can be used to test out new applications before investing in more expensive devices. It is a small form factor, general purpose LiDAR sensor that measures the distance to objects by timing a laser flash. The SF22/C is tolerant to changes in background lighting conditions, wind and noise.
A micro USB port that connects to a PC running the LightWare Studio application for visualisation of results, to make configuration changes and for upgrading the firmware. A serial port (3.3 V logic level) with configurable baud rate to connect to a host controller. An I2C serial bus (3.3 V logic level and 3.3k pull up resistors) with configurable address as an alternative to the serial port when multiple devices are connected on a common bus.
The SF22/C LiDAR API development kit is rated laser Class 1M eye safe. Do not view the laser with magnifying optics such as microscopes, binoculars or telescopes. It measures multiple return signals, signal strength and optical noise. Accuracy is not generally affected by the colour or texture of the target surface, nor the angle of incidence of the laser beam.
- 1 x Lightware SF22-C Laser Rangefinder (100 m)
- Resolution: 1 cm
- Accuracy: ±10 cm
- Power supply voltage: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Power supply current: 100 mA
- Outputs & interfaces: Serial and I2C (3.3 V), micro USB
- Beam divergence: < 0.5°
- Operating temperature: -10 - +50 °C
- Measuring speed: 10 - 100 readings per second (configurable)
- Measuring range: 0.2 - 100 m (80% reflective, large target)
- Interfaces: Serial, I2C and USB
- Integration: User APIs, LightWare Studio
- Safety: Eye safe laser emission Class 1M
- Environmental: Open frame, no IP rating
- Weight: 10 grams (excluding cables)