- Combo kit for Autonomous behavior with BotBoarduino
- Heavy duty aluminum structural components
- Classic 4WD differential drive system
- Precision laser-cut lexan panels
- Weight: 4.45
The Lynxmotion A4WD1 Autonomous Rover Kit - BotBoarduino is a robust, modifiable, and expandable chassis for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation. By utilizing popular RC truck tires and wheels the robot has excellent traction. Using small NiMH battery packs and the Sabertooth 2x10 R/C motor controller means there is plenty of room inside for additional electronics. However, if you run out of room inside then an additional deck can be added to the top for future expansion. The decks can stack on top of each other, so you can add as many as your project requires.
The robot chassis is made from heavy-duty anodized aluminum structural brackets and ultra-tough laser-cut Lexan panels. It includes four 12.0vdc 30:1 gear head motors and 4.75'' tires and wheels.
Controlling the Robot
This version of the robot uses Bot Board, and three GP2 sensors for obstacle detection and avoidance (sensor brackets sold separately).
The Compatible batteries and chargers.
• 12.0 Volt Ni-MH 1600mAh Battery Pack
• 12.0 Volt Ni-MH 2800mAh Battery Pack
• 6.0 Volt Ni-MH 1600mAh Battery Pack
• 6.0 Volt Ni-MH 2800mAh Battery Pack