Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Robust, modifiable, and expandable chassis for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation
- Made from heavy-duty anodized aluminum structural brackets
- Capable of carrying up to a 5lb payload
- Includes four 12.0vdc 30:1 gear head motors and manufacturer 4.75'' tires and wheels
- 400 counts / rev encoders (require assembly)
- Wheels may vary
The Lynxmotion Aluminum A4WD1 Rover Kit (w/ Encoders) is a robust, modifiable, and expandable chassis for your RC or autonomous robot experimentation. By utilizing popular RC truck tires and wheels the robot has excellent traction. Using small NiMH battery packs and the Sabertooth 2x10 R/C motor controller means there is plenty of room inside for additional electronics. However, if you run out of room inside the manufacturer has additional decks that can be added to the top for future expansion. The decks can stack on top of each other, so you can add as many as your project requires. The robot is capable of carrying up to a 5lb payload. Encoders have 400 counts per revolution at 30Khz.
If you run out of room inside we have additional decks that can be added to the top for future expansion. The decks can stack on top of each other, so you can add as many as your project requires. Some are specially designed to receive Lynxmotion robot arms or some servo motors (not included). Example:
The robot chassis is made from heavy-duty anodized aluminum structural brackets and ultra-tough laser-cut Lexan panels. It includes four 12.0vdc 30:1 gear head motors and 4.75'' tires and wheels.
Controlling the Robot
The robot is currently available in several configurations for RC or autonomous operation. The bare robot rolling chassis is also available for those who want to design their own control boards.
- Chassis: 8" wide, 9.75" long and 4" high (approx)
- Dimensions including wheels: 12" x 13.5" x 4.75"
- Cycles per revolution: 100
- Quadrature counts per revolution: 400
- Frequency: 30kHz
- Encoders require assembly (sensor / disc / cover / cable)