Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Matatalab VinciBot Coding Robot Set
- Designed for primary and secondary school children
- More reliable and durable
- Interactive sound, light, and movement effect
- 21 musical instrument sounds
- Compatible with LEGO bricks, Technic motors, and more
- Supports graphical programming and Python
- Ages: 8+
The Matatalab VinciBot Coding Robot Set is designed for primary and secondary school children aged 8 and up, VinciBot Coding Robot Set is a learning tool that features diverse and rich functionality, open expandability, and superb quality.
With its graphical and Python programming platforms as well as AI features, it has a wide range of applications in the STEAM education industry such as programming learning, AI education, robotics competition, and creative projects. VinciBot encourages learning by doing, and imagination while developing computational, design, and engineering thinking - educating your children about the evolving digital age from a young age.
A variety of gameplay combinations, make the projects richer. Interactive sound, light, and movement effect: with 8 sensors 21 musical instrument sounds, LED matrix, patented LED RGB light structure, precise drawing, etc. Supports graphical programming and Python.
Super extensibility, adding diversity and freedom of classroom and robotics competition. Compatible with LEGO bricks, Technic motors, and more third-party electronic modules. Multiple robots can be built together to deform.
Upgrade intelligent classrooms through artificial intelligence education. Create AI-based teaching scenarios and gameplay cases. Supports Tiny ML to achieve the whole process of AI and have a deeper understanding of it.
- 1x VinciBot
- 1x IR Remote Control
- 1x Washable Marker
- 1x Double-Sided Map (Blank map/line following map)
- 1x USB-C Cable
- 1x Challenge Booklet (18 activities)
- 1x User Guide
- Age: 8+
- Three Preset Modes: IR Remote Control, Line Following, and Drawing
- Drawing: High-precision stepper motor to support precise Drawing
- LED matrix: LED matrix consisting of 128 white LEDs
- Light: 6 programmable RGB LEDs
- Player: Speaker (supports formats such as wav, mp3, etc.)
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth & Wi-Fi
- Communication port: USB storage / USB CDC
- Power supply: Built-in 1500 mAH rechargeable lithium battery
- Infrared communication: Supports (1 transmitter, 2 receivers)
- Light sensor: 2
- Sound sensor: 1 (Supports sound detection/voice recognition)
- 5-Way Line Follower / Color sensor: Supports (line following/cliff detection)
- ToF LiDAR ranging sensor: Range/obstacle detection
- Programmable button: 3
- Power take-off (PTO) shaft: 1 on the left wheel, 1 on the right wheel
- Module extension: 1 Type-C expansion interface
- Programming languages supported: Scratch / Python
- Compatibility with: LEGO Supports