Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Microduino Itty Bitty Buggy Programmable Robot
- Features a code programmable toy (CPT), compatible with LEGO
- Comes with a base Buggy plus parts to build 4 models
- Can be controlled over Bluetooth (Android / iOS)
- Supports voice control
- Lets you teach Scratch, Python and Arduino (C++) programming
- Easy to build and fun to play!
The Microduino Itty Bitty Buggy Programmable Robot is the newest STEM educational toy that has endless design possibilities and exciting configurations. The Itty Bitty Buggy kit comes with a base Buggy plus four opportunities to build a sloth, a ladybug, a dodo bird and an alien.
Want to modify one of the projects or create your own? Perfect! Itty Bitty Buggy is programmable in Scratch, Python or Arduino. Each project is controllable over Bluetooth with an app (Android / iOS). Microduino delivers their goal of sparking creativity, thinking skills and applying logic through play.
Itty Bitty Buggy is a code programmable toy (CPT). A user can add remote control functions, color recognition ability and voice control.
All of Microduino’s STEM toys are LEGO compatible, too, so the possibilities for creating something extremely unique with Itty Bitty Buggy is a within reach of every child with an imagination.
- 1 x Microduino Itty Bitty Buggy Programmable Robot
- 1 x LEGO compatible pieces, sensors and modules
3 different modes
- Remote control mode: manually control Buggy from the app
- Line following mode: Buggy automatically follows along a black line. Use the included map or draw your own! (see pdf file)
- Music mode: Buggy detects colors along it’s path and plays different notes accordingly