Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Mini HDMI to VGA w/ Audio Adapter
- Designed to transfer the HDMI signal to the VGA signal
- Features a convenient and versatile converter
- Provides durability and improves signal transmission
- Built-in 1080P Chip adapter
- No need for external power
The Mini HDMI to VGA w/ Audio Adapter is a new built-in 1080P Chip adapter, designed to transfer the HDMI signal of devices with Mini HDMI interface to VGA signal and display it on larger screens (such as Monitors, LCD TV, and Projectors).
It is user-friendly, easy to plug and play, and compatible with PC, laptops, tablets, and Raspberry Pi. The adapter supports the high-definition output of 720P or 1080P. It also works well with Raspberry Pi Zero W and Raspberry Pi Zero 2W. When you use a monitor, do not forget to change the input to VGA.
Note: The audio jack of the adapter has also been tested and it works well with a speaker. Now you can listen to music on YouTube using Raspberry Pi Zero with this adapter.
- 1x Mini HDMI to VGA w/ Audio Adapter
- Cable length: 20 cm
- Color: Black
- Input Signal: Mini HDMI
- Output Signal: VGA analog signal and audio stereo analog
- Resolution: 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p (automatic)
- Material: Pure copper
- Craft: Gold plated
- Compatibility design: Support HDCP 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.3 | Support HDMI 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4
- Maximum signal connection range: 1920 x 1200, 1080p
- Weight: 45 g