Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MLX90640 Thermal Camera Breakout (55°)
- Offers 32 x 24-pixel thermal camera
- Provides reverse polarity protection
- Monitors the temperature of the CPU or coffee pot
- Works with Raspberry Pi or Arduino
- Interface: I2C
The MLX90640 Thermal Camera Breakout (55°) is perfect for building into projects - industrial, scientific, or just fun - and much more affordable than most thermal cameras. This breakout makes it easy to use the camera with your Raspberry Pi or Arduino, using I2C and 3-6V supply. It comes with a 55° (standard) field of view.
The MLX90640 far-infrared camera is an array of 768 (32x24) thermal sensors that can detect temperatures from -40 to 300 °C with approximately 1 °C accuracy and up to 64FPS!
The applications of this camera are manifold: measure the heat or heat dissipation of devices like CPUs, circuit boards, or electrical appliances; use it to identify thermal inefficiencies in your home, or use it for presence detection to identifying bodies in complete darkness.
- 1x MLX90640 Breakout
- 1x 5 Male Header
- 1x 5 Female Right-Angle Header
- 19 x 19 x 2.75 mm (L x W x H)
- Melexis MLX90640 far-infrared sensor array
- Pixels: 32 x 24
- Field of view: 55°
- Up to 64 FPS
- -40 to 300 °C detection with approximately 1 °C accuracy
- Interface: I2C (address 0x33)
- 3.3 or 5 V compatible
- Reverse polarity protection
- Compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi, and with certain Arduino models