Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Monk Makes Electronics Kit 1 for Raspberry Pi Pico
- Affordable and user-friendly electronic kit
- Build ten engaging projects with included components
- Custom breadboard with Pico pin names for easy use
- Access to a 68-page instruction book by Simon Monk (pdf)
- Learn electronics and coding with Raspberry Pi Pico
The Monk Makes Electronics Kit 1 for Raspberry Pi Pico offers an affordable and user-friendly solution for learning electronics and coding. With this kit, users can build ten engaging projects, such as a touch switch, thermometer, light meter, and lie detector.
Components include a custom breadboard with Pico pin names, jumper wires, header pins, a servomotor, resistors, LEDs (including a 10mm RGB LED), two push switches, a phototransistor, a buzzer, and a variable resistor.
Additionally, the kit provides access (download) to a 68-page instruction book by Simon Monk for seamless project guidance.
- 1x Custom breadboard with Pico pin names
- 10x Jumper Wire
- 1x Header Pins
- 1x Servomotor
- 1x Resistor
- 2x LED (including a 10mm RGB LED)
- 2x Push Switch
- 1x Phototransistor
- 1x Buzzer
- 1x Variable Resistor