- Moving Forward Measurement Robotics Challenge Mat
- Printed in full color on high quality durable 13oz matte vinyl
- Number/Letter coordinates on top and right
- Has 14 inch Base area
- Fits any standard FLL Size table
- Measures 44.75 x 92.75 inch
The Moving Forward Measurement Robotics Challenge Mat (FLL Size) created to be used with any of the Carnegie Mellon Robotics Programming lessons.
However, it can be used with any programming lessons that require the robot to measure or drive specific distances.
This mat can be used in a variety of challenges including the Sensabot Challenge, Cargo Retrieval, Dizzy Drill, Arm Position Challenge, Forward to near, Backward to Far, Forward to Line, Container Challenge, and Strawberry Challenge.
It has four different color squares to allow variability for student programs in the Container Challenge (as well as other color sensing lessons) and also has a black straight line that can be used for the line following programs. This mat can accommodate four teams of students on a competition-sized table.