- MR60FDA1 60GHz mmWave Radar Sensor - Fall Detection Module Pro | FMCW
- Offers high flexibility hardware design radar
- Implement radar detection based on FMCW FM
- Health-friendly working status
- Built-in a standard algorithm
- Antenna: 1T3R
The MR60FDA1 60GHz mmWave Radar Sensor - Fall Detection Module Pro | FMCW implements human activities detection including moving, falling, and stationary based on 60 GHz Frequency Modulation Continuous Wave (FMCW) detected theory, providing a fully private and secure environment, independently from other noisy influences.
Additionally, with built-in a standard algorithm and onboard antenna, the unit ensures simultaneous signal output with high accuracy. It represents an ideal solution for high-accurate, self-regulation, privacy-protected, secure biotic radar systems in private property surveillance, falling caution, elderly health care, and performing well in the home, hotels, as well as hospitals.
The 60 GHz mmWave Radar Sensor - Fall Detection Module Pro leverages the fine performance of 60 GHz FMCW and utilizes an intelligent processing algorithm to achieve the high-accuracy output, as 90% of fall detection and 90% of presence awareness function.
- 1x MR60FDA1 60GHz mmWave Radar Sensor - Fall Detection Module Pro | FMCW
- Frequency: 60 GHz
- Theory: FMCW
- Antenna: 1T3R
- Position Detection: Yes
Detection angle and distance
- Radius of movement of people detection: 6 m
- Fall monitoring radius: 2.5 m
- Radar detection angle (horizontal): 100°
- Radar detection angle (pitch): 100°
- Operating voltage (VCC): 4.5 - 6 V
- Operating current (ICC): 90 - 100 mA
- Operating temperature (TOP): -20 - 60 °C
- Storage temperature (TST): -40 - 80 °C
- Operating frequency (fTX): 58 - 63.5 GHz
- Transmitted power (Pout): 6 dBm
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.