Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor Dev Kit
- Arduino-compatible EMG Sensor Kit
- Visualize muscle activity with LED Shield
- Expandable via MyoWare 2.0 ecosystem
- User-friendly design for easy experimentation
The MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor Dev Kit is an Arduino-compatible, comprehensive electromyography (EMG) sensor kit that offers all the necessary boards from the MyoWare 2.0 ecosystem to experiment with various configurations for specific applications.
Depending on the chosen configuration, users can visualize muscle activity with the MyoWare 2.0 LED Shield or read the analog output using an Arduino-compatible microcontroller. To begin, simply attach a MyoWare 2.0 Shield, add EMG sensor pads, connect the sensor to a muscle group, and flex.
The kit also provides a mini screwdriver for easy removal of shields, a USB A to C cable for recharging the 40 mAh LiPo batteries or connecting the microcontroller to a computer, a MyoWare 2.0 Reference Cable for connecting to larger muscle groups, and a sensor cable for connecting to muscle groups located further from the sensor.
Additionally, a 3.5 mm TRS-to-TRS cable is included for seamless connection of the MyoWare 2.0 ecosystem to an Arduino-compatible development board using an Uno R3 footprint. The RedBoard Plus is also part of the package.
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Muscle Sensor (Version 2.0.4)
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Power Shield
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 LED Shield
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Link Shield
- 1x TRS 3.5mm Cable
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Arduino Shield
- 1x 2 m Reversible USB A to C Cable
- 10x 24 mm Disposable Surface EMG/ECG/EKG Electrode
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Cable Shield
- 1x Sensor Cable - Electrode Pads (3 connector)
- 1x MyoWare 2.0 Reference Cable
- 1x SparkFun Mini Screwdriver
- 1x SparkFun RedBoard Plus
- 37.57 x 35.90 mm / 1.48 x 1.41 inches
- Wearable design
- Supply voltage:
- Minimum: +2.27 V
- Typically: +3.3 to +5 V
- Maximum: +5.47 V
- Input bias current: 250 pA (max. 1 nA)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Three output modes:
- Raw EMG
- Expandable via shields
- MyoWare® 2.0 muscle sensor form factor
- 3x Female Snap Pins (power and EMG envelope output)
- 3x Male Snap Pins (input electrodes)
- LED indicators: VIN, ENV, reference electrode jumper
- Specially designed for microcontrollers
- Adjustable gain