Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Off-Road Tracked UGV, Multiple Hosts Support by Waveshare
- Flexible And Expandable Off-Road Tracked UGV, with External Rails and ESP32 Slave Computer
- Versatile and adaptable for off-road applications
- Equipped with external rails for added functionality
- Offers superior computing capabilities
The Off-Road Tracked UGV, Multiple Hosts Support, w/ External Rails & ESP32 Slave is a versatile and adaptable unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) designed for off-road applications. It is capable of supporting multiple hosts and is equipped with external rails for added functionality. The UGV also features an ESP32 slave computer, enhancing its computing capabilities and overall performance.
The UGV01 series is a tracked mobile robot chassis, which features superb off-road crossing ability and anti-vibration performance, open source all code for secondary development. It supports multiple host computers (Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, etc), and the host computer can communicate with the ESP32 slave computer through the serial port. The motor with an encoder can obtain the speed feedback for closed-loop speed control.
Built-in 3S UPS power supply module, supports 3x 18650 Li batteries (in series, NOT included), which provides uninterruptible power for the robot and supports charging and power output at the same time. Built-in multi-functional robot driver board, based on ESP32, with onboard WIFI and Bluetooth, for driving serial bus servos, outputting PWM signal, expanding TF card slot, etc.
The UGV01 adopts multiple independent Suspension Systems which greatly reduce the impact of complex terrains, and can easily meet the needs of heavy loads, shock absorption, and off-road. Also, it comes with 2x 1020 European standard profile rails, providing more possibilities for secondary development.
- 1x Off-Road Tracked UGV, Multiple Hosts Support, w/ External Rails & ESP32 Slave
- 1x 12.6 V / 2 A Battery Charger (Batteries not included)
- 1x Package Box
- Chassis height: 26 mm
- Track width: 44 mm
- Track level grounding length (non-load): 115 mm
- Track climbing grounding length (with large load): 170 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Driving payload: 6.2 kg
- Battery support: 3x 18650 Lithium battery (Not included)
- Charging time: 1.5h
- Motor power: 2x 5.2 W
- Motor encoder: Basic pulse 11PPR
- Suspension Systems: 4x2 (independent)
- Rail Center distance: 170 mm
- Running speed: 0.25~1 m/s
- Suspension material: 1.5 mm (thickness) stainless steel
- Body material: 2 mm (thickness) 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Vertical obstacle ability: 40 mm
- Climbing ability: 36°
- Minimum turning radius: 0 m (In-situ Rotation)
- Battery life: 1h (full power continuous output)
- Remote control function: WIFI AP/STA
- Communication interface: UART /serial bus servo interface / IIC