Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opt Lasers X-Carve Laser Upgrade Kit w/ PLH3D-XT-50, HP Air Nozzle & LaserDock
- Features superior XT-50 laser head for precise engraving
- Provides Ultra HD Precision with adjustable laser height
- Offers extended lifespan of 10,000 to 30,000 working hours
- Energy efficient, consuming 16 times less power
- Includes professional-grade eyewear for safety
The Opt Lasers X-Carve Laser Upgrade Kit w/ PLH3D-XT-50, HP Air Nozzle & LaserDock is a comprehensive CNC Laser Add-on kit that features the XT-50 laser head, renowned for being a superior single-laser-diode laser engraver and cutter. This kit is an ideal enhancement for the X-Carve CNC machine, providing all the necessary components, from plug-and-play electronics for the X-Carve CNC controller to mechanical mount and laser safety equipment.
The XT-50 laser head facilitates a quick and easy setup on the CNC machine, allowing for laser processing with Ultra HD Precision. It also provides the option to adjust the laser's height to engrave with a thickness of up to 3 mm in a single pass. The robust machined Aluminium housing and the high-performance fan significantly extend the XT-50 laser's lifespan to between 10,000 and 30,000 working hours, far surpassing the average lifespan of other laser heads in the market.
The XT-50 is versatile and can be used for laser processing of nearly all materials. For wood-based materials and cotton, it can laser engrave at the maximum speed of popular CNC machines. Furthermore, it is energy efficient, consuming up to 16 times less electrical power than other laser solutions when processing commonly-available materials.
The XT-50 stands out as the most precise high-power laser head available, offering a 2469 kW/cm² focused laser spot. It can engrave with a sub-0.05 mm laser spot, equivalent to a real-life DPI of 550+. This level of precision is beyond the discernible limit of the human eye, which cannot notice the difference above a real-life DPI of 300.
The kit also provides a high level of safety, with professional-grade eyewear included. It also offers a quick working height set-up and an additional layer of safety and rapid integration with the PLH3D-CNC Adapter.
- 1x PLH3D-XT-50 Specialized Engraving Laser Head
- 1x LaserDock Magnetic Docking Station
- 1x High-Pressure Air Assist Nozzle Kit for XT-Series
- 1x PLH3D-CNC Adapter
- 1x Laser Safety Glasses
- 1x X-Carve and Shapeoko 1-3 Mount to PLH3D-Series
- 1x 19V 2.5A Desktop Power Supply for PLH3D-CNC Adapter with US/UK adapter
- 1x PLH3D-6W Height Reference Tool
- 1x PLH3D-CNC Adapter to Laser Head Cable (5 m/16 ft)
- 1x X-Carve Signal Wire for PLH3D-CNC Adapter
- Dimensions of Laser Head: 40 x 55 x 140 mm / 1.6 x 1.7 x 5.51 inch (L x W x H)
- Optical Output Power: 6 W
- Wavelength: 450
- Beam Spot Size: sub-50 µm (Adjustable-Size Square Spot)
- Resolution for Laser Engraving Applications: 550 DPI
- Flow Rate of Fan: 43 m³/h (25 CFM)
- Fan Noise: 58 dBA
- Mounting Hole Pattern: 4 holes, 24 x 15 mm (0.94 x 0.59 in.)
- Mounting Hole Type: M3 x 0.5 x 4.5 mm
- Max. Ambient Temperature: 40 °C (113 °F)
- Modulations Inputs: 2
- Modulation Input 1: Analog/TTL/PWM, 0 – 5 V
- Modulation Input 21: TTL/PWM 0 – 24 V
- Recommended PWM Base Frequency: 5 – 10 kHz
- Max. Modulation Bandwidth: 30 kHz
- Input Impedance of 1 and 2: >1 k-Ω
- Power Supply Unit Voltage: 12 – 24 V
- 12 V PSU Min. Current: 2.5 A
- 24 V PSU Min. Current: 1.25 A
- Max. Power Consumption: 30 W
- "Laser Off" state is <2 V. "Laser On" state is 3 – 24 V