Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pimoroni MINI.MU Glove Kit (without micro:bit)
- Features a Make-it-yourself musical glove for kids
- Designed for
BBC micro:bit Programmable Board
- Lets you create a friendly, simple and fun crafty code experience
The Pimoroni MINI.MU Glove Kit (without micro:bit) make-it-yourself musical glove for kids. It is a collaboration between musician Imogen Heap, creative technologist and children’s author Helen Leigh, Pimoroni and the MI.MU glove team. This kit uses the popular, versatile micro:bit to create a friendly, simple and fun crafty code experience.
Everything is included to make a musical glove from scratch, with no crafting, coding or electronics knowledge required. Once the first craft and code activity had been completed, the experience really begins. The MINI.MU encourages creative coding, allowing progression from simple block code and 8-bit tunes to more advanced interactions and wireless communication with professional music software.
- Ages 6 and up: With full adult-assistance for sewing and coding.
- Ages 8 and up: With some adult-assistance for sewing and coding.
- Ages 10+: Minimal adult-assistance to get started.