Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Linear acceleration full scale: ±2/±4/±8/±16 g
- Angular rate full scale: ±245/±500/±2000 dps
- Magnetic full scale: ±4/±8/±12/±16 gauss
- Piezoresistive pressure sensor: 260-1260 hPa
- Features a 12-pin Pmod connector with SPI interface
The Pmod NAV 9-axis IMU Plus Barometer uses the LSM9DS1 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, plus the LPS25HB digital barometer to provide users with 10-DOF functionality. The Pmod NAV provides a variety of orientation related data, allowing users to easily determine the exact position the module is in and where it is headed. It provides 16-bit full scale registers for acceleration, rotation, and orientation, and 24 bits of resolution for pressure data.
The Pmod NAV communicates with the host board via the SPI protocol. By pulling the appropriate chip select line low (either for the Accelerometer/Gyroscope, the Magnetometer, or the Barometer) users may collect data from any of the four available sensors on the Pmod NAV. The accelerometer provides full-scale 16-bit signed data for all three Cartesian axes. All of the data is measured as linear acceleration since each axis is measured individually and are all isolated from each other.
- Pmod NAV
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
- Embedded temperature sensors for compensation
- Follows Digilent Interface Specification Type 2A