- Raspberry Pi prototyping board
- Gold-plated (ENIG) PCB for durability
- Raspberry Pi I/O broken out next to the prototyping area
- Featured with labelled breakout pins for all GPIOs
The Prototyping Board for Raspberry Pi is all you need if you want to attach some electronic components or sensors to your Raspberry Pi. It provides labelled breakout pins for all GPIOs, a large prototyping area with solder pads, and power rails for easy power connection. This board is compatible with all Raspberry Pi and equivalent boards with a 40-pin expansion header, including:Raspberry Pi model A+,B+ and 2.
- Large prototyping area to place your own parts
- GND and 3.3V power rails
- Pinout markings on both the top and bottom
- Includes 2 nuts, bolts, spacers, and washers for firm mounting
Note: Raspberry Pi not included.