Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Programmable Metal Smart Robot kit for STEM Education
- 6 model variations to build: Captain Allow, The Cavalier, The Voyager, Scorpioid, Li'l Guardian, The Dozer
- Multiple features: remote control, line tracking, obstacle avoiding, music playing, RGD lights
- Learn programming with the Robobloq App
- Ages: 8+
With the Qoopers Programmable Metal Robot Kit, you can build your favorite robot with 174 metal and electronic parts, then control it with your phone! Command complex tasks with easy drag-and-drop programming! The feel of metal is essential for a robot, and Qoopers has a shiny, robust finish with its aluminum body. It's a pleasure building it.
There are 6 official forms to build, while you can definitely explore the possibilities beyond. Do programming on the phone, by dragging command blocks into a chain. It's readable, easy to learn and it gives you focus on programmatic thinking.
It's not just Qoopers, it's a platform where parts and sensors expand, so is your robot, your robotic knowledge, and your engineering future. Qoopers is a source of STEM knowledge, underneath its friendly-looking appearance. Play Qoopers and grow multiple talents!
- iOS 8.0+, Android 4.4+
- Windows 7+, Mac 10.9+
- Qoopers has emotions, and apart from the presets, you can define more emotions using the LED Dots Matrix Customizing interface
- Pick up your Lego blocks and play them the new way! Stack them on Qoopers and make a colorful robot!
DRAG-AND-DROP, CODE EASILY
- Programmable through USB cable
- Do programming on the phone, by dragging command blocks into a chain
- Wireless control over Bluetooth 4.0 using Robobloq App Based on Arduino platform