Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Easy to setup
- High Performance
- Does not includes the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Computer Board
This Raspberry Pi Acrylic Retro Game Arcade DIY Kit can run the RetroPie emulators and you can download the G ROMs and upload them to it and to make an arcade in your home. Retro Games include: Mame, atari, nin super nintendo, arcade, gameboy, color gba and so on. All you need to do is download the Game Roms from the internet and upload it to your Raspberry Pi, location on /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/ folde and reboot your Raspberry Pi.
This is a fantastic Retro Game Console Kit, you can play all of your favorite retro games on your HDTV. This kits contains high quality buttons and joystick, and also two High Quality sound speakers All you need to do is connect it to your TV-set and add your favorite games(ROMS). And then, have fun with your friends.
It contains a lot of simulators such as: Amiga, Atari Lynx, Amstrad CPC,Apple II, Apple Macintosh, Atari 800, MAME, NES,NINTENDO, Final Burn Alpha, Disk system, game Gear, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Game Boy Color, Master System, mega drive, MSX, Nintendo 64, NEO-GEO, NeoGeo Pocket, Neogeo Pocket Color, Pc engine, GENESIS32x, SG-1000, Super Nintendo.
- 1 x High quality USB Joystick control board (Include High quality audio module on board)
- 1 x High Quality Joystick
- 10x Push Buttons (Include 2 smaller one)
- 2 x High Quality Loud speaker with wire
- 1 x 2MHDMi cable wire
- 1 x 3.5mm jack audio cable wire
- 1 x USB to microUSB cable wire
- 1 x Standard 5V/2.5A power supply
- 5 x long Binding screw and nut
- 4 x short Binding screw and nut
- 8 x M2.5x18mm steal screw and nut
- 8 x M2.5x 12mm steal screw and nut
- 4 x anti-slipper mat
- several button wire cables
- 1 x Instructions document
- 1 x Acrylic enclosure