Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board for CM4 w/ PoE Feature (Type B)
- Equipped with Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Connector and 802.3af-compliant PoE Circuit
- Features MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI-2 camera port, and HDMI port supporting 4K 30fps output
- Includes real-time clock with battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- Compact size of 124.5 x 108.8 mm
- Ages: 14+
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board for CM4 w/ PoE Feature (Type B) is an ideal choice for evaluating the Raspberry Pi CM4 or for integration into final products. This PoE Base Board is compatible with all Compute Module 4 Variants, featuring a CM4 socket that accommodates all variants of Compute Module 4.
The board is equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 connector and incorporates an 802.3af-compliant PoE circuit. It also includes a Raspberry Pi 40-Pin GPIO header, non-isolated RS485 and RS232, PCIe Gen 2 x 1, and USB 2.0 Type A x 4.
In addition, the board is designed with MIPI DSI display port 2x, MIPI CSI-2 camera port 2x, and HDMI port 2x, all of which support 4K 30fps output. It also features a real-time clock with a battery socket and the capability to wake the Compute Module 4.
For the Compute Module 4 Lite variants, a MicroSD card socket is provided. The board also includes a fan header that allows for speed adjustment and measurement. The power input required for the board is 5V and it measures 124.5 x 108.8 mm in dimensions.
- 1x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board for CM4 w/ PoE Feature (Type B)
- CM4 socket suitable for all variants of Compute Module 4
- Networking Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 Connector
- Integrates 802.3af-compliant PoE Circuit (5V/2.5A)
- Connector Raspberry Pi 40-Pin GPIO Header
- Non-isolated RS485
- Non-isolated RS232
- PCIe Gen 2 1x
- USB 2.0 Type A 4x
- Display MIPI DSI Display Port x2 (15-Pin 1 mm FPC Connector)
- Camera MIPI CSI-2 Camera Port x2 (15-Pin 1 mm FPC Connector)
- Video HDMI Port 2x, supports 4K 30fps Output
- RTC Real-time clock with battery socket and ability to wake Compute Module 4
- Storage MicroSD card socket for Compute Module 4 Lite (without eMMC) variants
- Fan header allows speed adjustment and measurement, 5V / 12V
- Power Input 5 V