Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Supports Raspberry Pi model A, B, A+, B+, Zero, 2, 3 with it's L80-39 GPS chip inside
- CP2102 as USB to UART Bridge chip, stable and faster
- 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels
- EASY™, advanced AGPS technology without external memory
The Raspberry PI GPS Module communicates with satellites via UART or USB. It features an internal patch antenna which works quite well when used outdoors and a SMA connector for external active antenna to use indoors. A fix status LED blinks to let you know when the GPS has determined the current coordinates and support time service application which can be achieved by PPS sync NMEA feature.
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- RTC battery-compatible
- 1x8 male headers, USB micro Interface
- includes CP2102 Module Serial Converter USB 2.0 To TTL UART
- PPS output can be used to coordinate time with satellite
- 1 x USB-Port-GPS(L80-39) module
- 1 x USB data wire
- -165 dBm sensitivity, 1Hz (Default), up to 5Hz, 66 channels
- Needs at least 100mA current draw to startup