- Lithium Battery Power Pack for Raspberry Pi w/ Recharging Function
- Offers a power supply module for Raspberry Pi UPS
- Features four power indicators
- Comes with a detailed manual
- Equipped with a power switch
- Output: 5 V / 3 A
- Note: Raspberry Pi and Batteries not included
The Raspberry Pi UPS Power Supply Module V2.0 is a power supply module for Raspberry Pi UPS with the recharging function. It can provide a UPS output of a 5V/3A power supply to meet various Raspberry Pi usage situations. Plus Power enables the Raspberry Pi to be used in a movable manner.
It has 4 power indicators that can tell the remaining electric quantity by 4 levels, each indicator represents 25% of the power, and is equipped with a power switch to turn on/off the power of the Raspberry Pi without plugging or unplugging the power cord.
The PiPower is easy to assemble, you can see the steps in the manual clearly, with a protective lid and standoffs, the module can stand and uphold the Pi, after the installation is complete, just connect the cable included, and then turn on the switch on the PiPower Module to use your Raspberry Pi.