Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RB-Vogui 2WD Advanced Mobile Research Platform
- Features a general-purpose mobile platform
- Designed to target logistics tasks
- Able to follow a human operator autonomously
- Navigate autonomously indoor and outdoor
- Uses steerable motor wheels
The RB-Vogui 2WD Advanced Mobile Research Platform is a general-purpose mobile platform designed to target logistics tasks.
The robot has relevant mobility and is able to follow a human operator autonomously and to navigate autonomously indoors and outdoor. In this sense, RB-Vogui is suitable for logistics tasks in warehouses or pick & transport & place applications.
The robot traction uses steerable motor wheels, thus allowing different kinematic configurations: single/dual Ackermann or Omni drive crawling. The control architecture is open-source and modular, based on ROS.
- Picking and transport
- Delivery applications
- 1 x RB-Vogui 2WD Advanced Mobile Research Platform
- 1040 x 650 mm
- Speed: 2,5 m/s
- Steering motors: 2 x 100 W Ackermann
- Environment: Indoor / Outdoor
- Autonomy: 10 h continuous motion
- Batteries: LiFePO4 30 Ah at 48 V
- Traction motors: 4 x 500 W
- Temperature range: -10 to +45 °C
- Max. Slope: 47 %
- Communication: WiFi 802.11n
- Connectivity: External: USB, RJ45, DC power supply
- Open architecture ROS
- Integrated PC with Linux
- Load ccapacity: Up to 150 kg
- Weight: 165 kg