Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- reComputer J1010 with Jetson Nano Module
- Offers a compact edge computer
- Built with NVIDIA advanced AI embedded systems
- Ideal for building autonomous machines and complex AI system
- Features holes on the back to be mounted on the wall
- Supports Allxon to enable secure remote device management
The reComputer J1010 with Jetson Nano Module is a compact edge computer built with NVIDIA advanced AI embedded systems Jetson Nano, and a Seeed reference carrier board (Jetson-10-1-A).
With rich extension modules, industrial peripherals, and thermal management combined with decades of Seeed’s hardware expertise, reComputer Jetson is ready to help you accelerate and scale the next-gen AI product emerging in diverse AI scenarios.
reComputer Jetson series is ideal for building autonomous machines and complex AI system tasks of image recognition, object detection and localization, pose estimation, semantic segmentation, video processing, and intelligent analytics.
reComputer Jetson is compatible with the entire NVIDIA Jetson software stack, cloud-native workflows, industry-leading AI frameworks, helping deliver seamless AI integration.
- 1x Acrylic Cover
- 1x Aluminium Frame
- 1x Jetson Nano module
- 1x Heatsink
- 1x Carrier board
- reComputer J1010: 130 x 120 x 50 mm
- Jetson Nano Module: 69.6 mm x 45 mm
- GPU: NVIDIA Maxwell architecture with 128 NVIDIA CUDA cores 0.5 TFLOPs (FP16)
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 MPCore processor
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 1600 MHz - 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: 16 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash
- Video Encode: 250 MP/sec 1x 4K at 30 (HEVC) | 2x 1080p at 60 (HEVC) | 4x 1080p at 30 (HEVC) | 4x 720p at 60 (HEVC) | 9x 720p at 30 (HEVC)
- Video Decode: 500 MP/sec | 1x 4K at 60 (HEVC) | 2x 4K at 30 (HEVC) 4x 1080p at 60 (HEVC) | 8x 1080p at 30 (HEVC) | 9x 720p at 60 (HEVC)
- Camera: 12 lanes (3x4 or 4x2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.1 (18 Gbps)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi requires external chip | 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- Display: HDMI 2.0 or DP1.2 | eDP 1.4 | DSI (1 x2) 2 simultaneous
- UPHY: 1 x1/2/4 PCIE, 1x USB 3.0, 3x USB 2.0
- I/O: 1x SDIO / 2x SPI / 4x I2C / 2x I2S / GPIOs -> I2C, I2S