Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Robo Pro Robotic Basics Kit by OSEPP
- Includes chassis, microcontroller, motor driver, ultrasonic & line sensor
- Lessons: Basic Robot Control, Object Avoidance, Line Following, etc.
- Educational STEM toy for programming, coding, and electronics
- Runs on 6x AA batteries (Not included)
- Age: 10+
The Robo Pro Robotic Basics Kit contains everything your little one needs for an enhanced play experience, including an aluminum chassis, microcontroller, motor driver, ultrasonic sensor, line sensor, learning guide, and assembly instructions.
Investing in your child’s development and education is always a smart idea, regardless of age or level. The OSEPP coding robot was designed for kids 10+ years old who want to understand the basics of electronics, programming, and integration in a fun and interactive manner.
Coding your projects has never been easier with the graphical drag-and-drop OSEPP Block IDE, a veritable ABC of coding programs that features a user-friendly interface for all ages.
- 1x Aluminum chassis
- 1x Microcontroller
- 1x Motor Driver
- 1x Ultrasonic Sensor
- 1x Line Sensor
- 1x Learning Guide and Assembly Instructions
- Ages: 10+
- Aluminum chassis: Included
- Microcontroller: Included
- Motor Driver: Included
- Ultrasonic Sensor: Included
- Line Sensor: Included
- Arduino Compatible: Yes
- Batteries: 6x AA (Not included)