Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboClaw ST 2x45A Motor Controller
- Offers intelligent motor controller
- Designed to control two brushed DC motors
- Utilizes screw terminal for all I/Os
- Automatically supports 3.3V or 5V logic levels
- Incorporates several protection features
The RoboClaw ST 2x45A Motor Controller is an intelligent motor controller designed to control two brushed DC motors at 45 Amps continuous with up to 60 Amps peak per channel. The RoboClaw ST utilizes a screw terminal for all I/Os instead of pin headers. It can be controlled from USB, RC radio, PWM, TTL serial, analog, and microcontrollers such as an Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
RoboClaw automatically supports 3.3 or 5 V logic levels, travel limit switches, home switches, emergency stop switches, power supplies, braking systems, and contractors. Power supplies can be used by enabling the built-in voltage clamping control feature. A built-in switching mode BEC supplies 5VDC at up to 3 Amps for powering user devices.
Brushed DC motors can be controlled in open or closed loops using position or velocity control modes. RoboClaw features several built-in commands for controlling acceleration, deceleration, distance, speed, current sense, voltage limits, and more. RC and analog control modes also include several user-defined settings such as acceleration and decelerate speeds.
RoboClaw incorporates several protection features including temperature, current, over-voltage, and under-voltage limits. The protection features are self-monitoring and protect RoboClaw from damage in any operating condition. Several user-definable settings such as maximum current limit, maximum and minimum battery voltages are provided for more refined control.
RoboClaw's regenerative capabilities will charge a supply battery during slow down or breaking. Its advanced circuitry can change direction during full throttle without damage! RoboClaw also incorporates a LiPo cutoff mode to prevent battery damage.
- 1x RoboClaw ST 2x45A Motor Controller
- 74 x 52 x 17 mm (L x W x H)
- Motor Channels: 2
- Bridge Channels: Yes
- Peak Current per Channel: 60 A
- Continuous Current per Channel: 45 A
- Bridged Channels Peak Current: 120 A
- Bridged Channels Continuous Current: 90 A
- Max Voltage: 34 VDC
- BEC: 5 VDC at 3 Amps
- 3.3 V Safe Outputs: Yes
- 5 V Tolerant Inputs: Yes
- Quadrature Encoders: Yes
- Absolute Encoders: Yes
- Encoder Auto-Tune: Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Current Sense: Yes
- User Selectable Peak Current: Yes
- Battery Protection: Yes
- Regenerative Braking: Yes
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- Under Voltage Protection: Yes
- Self Diagnostics: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analog: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- RC Pulse: Yes
- Position Control Mode: Yes
- Velocity Control Mode: Yes
- Motor Type: Brushed DC
- Enclosed: No
- Heat Sink: Top Mounted Fins
- Cooling: Convection
- Weight: 61 g