Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- RoboSense RS-LiDAR-M1 v2 (200 m)
- Features an automotive-grade solid-state LIDAR
- Specially designed for massive production vehicles
- Provides highly reliable 3D environment perception
- M1 has a much-simplified structure and way fewer demands on components
The RoboSense RS-LiDAR-M1 v2 (200 m) is an automotive-grade solid-state LIDAR, that RoboSense specially designed for massive production vehicles. It provides highly reliable 3D environment perception for vehicles to deliver safe driving.
Based on RoboSense's revolutionary patented MEMS technology, the M1 has a much-simplified structure and way fewer demands on components. This new revolutionary solid-state LIDAR system excels with a lot of advantages including high reliability, low cost, easy for massive production, and easy for integration into the vehicle body, etc.
- 1x RoboSense RS-LiDAR-M1 v2 (200 m)
- 108 x 110 x 45 (L x W x H) mm (without connector)
- Vendor: RoboSense
- Wavelength: 905nm
- Laserclass: Class1
- Accuracy: ±5cm (typical)
- Measurement Range: 200 m
- Blind spot: ≤1 m
- VFOV: -12.5° ~+12.5°
- Angular Resolution (V): 0.2° (average) HFOV -60° ~+60°
- Angular Resolution (H): 0.2° (average) FrameRate 10Hz
- Datarate: 750000 pts/s (single return); 1,500,000 pts/s (dual return)
- Interface: 1000 Mbps Ethernet
- UDP Packet Data: Spatial Coordinates,Intensity,Timestamp,etc.
- Operating Voltage: 9-36 VDC
- Power consumption: ~18 w
- Protection Level: IP67
- Operating temperature: -40 ~+85 °C
- Weight: ~730g (without cabling)