- Robotics Challenge Water Mat (FLL Size)
- Printed in full color on 13oz outdoor matte vinyl
- Teach students line following skills, color sense, and more
- Number/Letter coordinates on top and right
- Fits in a standard FLL competition table
- Measures 44.75 x 92.75 inch
The Robotics Challenge Water Mat (FLL Size) can be used with most types of robots and has endless possibilities for exploring earth and water.
Create challenges to transport items from each section of the mat to a central location. Teach students line following skills, color sense, and more!
This mat was developed in collaboration with the PEEL school district in Ontario, Canada. The purpose of the PEEL challenge is "to provide students an opportunity to compete in a friendly environment that fosters creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an open-ended challenge.
The theme is “Water”. Together with their teammates, students will design, construct, and program an autonomous Lego robot to accomplish specific tasks on a competition table, as well as during a collaborative Robot Dance challenge.