- RS485 Wind Direction Sensor
- Offers high measurement accuracy, and fast response
- Easy to install and operate
- Suitable for various harsh environments
- Start-up Wind Speed: 0.3 m/s
- Communication Protocol: RS485
The RS485 Wind Direction Sensor is a professional meteorological instrument used to measure horizontal wind direction. It integrates a hall sensor inside.
The shell and weather vane is made of aluminum alloy material and uses special mold precision die casting process, featuring small dimension tolerance and high surface accuracy.
The sensor internal circuit is protected, which makes the sensor have the properties of high strength, weather resistance, anti-corrosion, and waterproof. The cable connector adopts a corrosion-resistant military plug that ensures the long service life of the product.