Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Small and very light receiver with 9 channels
- Optimized input filter
- Provides you with a solid and safe signal for your flights
- Perfect for UAV with focus on weight and longer flight time
- Only 8 grams
The Rx700NR 9 Channels RF Receiver is a small and very light receiver with 9 channels. The receiver has an optimized input filter which will prevent interference from strong 2.4 Ghz video systems.
The antenna is mounted directly on the board. With a total weight of only 8 grams this receivers is perfect for UAV with focus on weight and longer flight time.
- 9 servo channels
- PPM output (also called SUM signal)
- Rssi output 0.5 to 3.3V from min to mix
- Supply voltage 4-10 Volts
- Supply current RX alone 18mA at 5V
- Possible to upgrade to MCX connector
- Wideband frequency hopping system
- Uses 433 to 440 MHz ISM licence free band
- User firmware upgradeable
- Wide user temperature range -40C to +70C ambient
- Weight 8 Grams
- The receiver board is 26 x 53mm.