Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeed Studio XIAO SAMD21
- Features the smallest member of the Seeeduino family
- Is designed in a tiny size
- Supports the USB Type-C interface
- Provides multiple development interfaces
- Can be used for Arduino wearable devices and small projects
The Seeed Studio XIAO SAMD21 is the smallest member of the Seeed Studio family. Seeed Studio XIAO is the smallest Arduino-compatible board in Seeed Studio Family. It is an Arduino microcontroller that is embedded with the SAMD21 microchip.
The interfaces of Seeed Studio XIAO is rich enough in such a tiny Dev. Board as well. On the other hand, this little board has good performance in processing but needs less power. As a matter of fact, it is designed in a tiny size and can be used for Arduino wearable devices and small projects.
Apart from the strong CPU, Seeed Studio XIAO is excellent in many other functions. It has 14 GPIO PINs, which can be used for 11 analog PINs, 11 digital PINs, 1 I2C interface, 1 UART interface, and 1 SPI interface. Moreover, Seeed Studio XIAO supports the USB Type-C interface which can supply power and download code.
There are power pads at the back of the XIAO which support battery and make it designed for wearable devices to become realistic. Except for the power LED, a user LED has been added on board for your better coding experience.
- 1x Seeed Studio XIAO SAMD21
- 2x 7-Pin Header
- 4x Paster
- CPU: ARM Cortex-M0+ CPU (SAMD21G18) running at up to 48 MHz
- Storage: 256 KB Flash, 32 KB SRAM
- I/O PINs: 14 GPIO PINs,11 analog PINs, 11 digital PINs, 1 DAC output Pin
- Interface: 1 I2C interface,1 UART interface, 1 SPI interface
- Power supply and downloading interface: USB Type-C interface
- LEDs: 1 user LED, 1 power LED, two LEDs for serial port downloading
- Reset button: Two reset button short connect to reset
- Power Pads: For the battery power supply
- Software compatibility: Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Projection cover for protecting the circuit