Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio SenseCAP ONE S700 7-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor
- Collects 7 parameters in one
- Measures air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, and more
- Comes with a flange plate and 3m cable
- Embedded with the electronic compass or magnetometer
- IP66 certified
- Uses the RS485 communication protocol
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP ONE S700 7-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor measures the seven following parameters: air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, rainfall, wind speed, and wind direction.
This SenseCAP ONE S700 7-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor can help you collect and monitor environmental and weather data, which are crucial in different application scenarios such as smart city projects and etc.
SenseCAP ONE is IP66 certified, and it features strong robustness to withstand even the toughest outdoor environment. The Sensors to measure wind speed and wind direction use ultrasound instead of traditional mechanical 3-cup or vane anemometer.
The advantage of using ultrasonic sensors is that reducing the movable parts can make the sensor less likely to break and thereby is easier to be maintained without any sacrifices in precision or manpower.
The SenseCAP ONE series uses the RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12 communication protocol. Hence, the SenseCAP ONE compact weather sensor can be used with any datalogger that supports RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12.
- 1x Seeedstudio SenseCAP ONE S700 7-in-1 Compact Weather Sensor
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Parameters Measured: air temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, light intensity, precipitation intensity, wind speed and wind direction
- Protocol: RS 485 (MODBUS-RTU) / 232 / 422 (Modbus) / SDI-12
- Operating Temperature & Humidity: -40 °C ~ + 85 °C, 0 ~ 100%RH
- IP Rating: IP66
- Range: - 40 °C ~ + 85 °C
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 °C
- Resolution: 0.01 °C
- Range: 0 ~ 100% RH
- Accuracy: ± 1.5% RH
- Resolution: 0.01% RH
- Range: 300 ~ 1250 hPa
- Accuracy: ± 50 hPa
- Resolution: 10 Pa
- Range: 0 ~ 188000 Lux
- Accuracy: ± 5% x (measurement value）
- Resolution: 5 Lux
Wind Speed (Ultrasonic)
- Range: 0 ~ 60 m/s
- Accuracy: ± 3%
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s
Wind Direction (Ultrasonic)
- Range: 0 ~ 360°
- Accuracy: ± 3°
- Resolution: 0.1°
Rainfall Intensity (Optical)
- Range: 0 ~ 200 mm/h
- Accuracy: ± 10%
- Resolution: 0.02 mm/h
- Weight: 2.39 g