Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2100 LoRaWAN Data Logger
- Offers an easy-to-use experience design
- Easily get data, no clunky software interfaces
- Works perfectly with different gateways and network servers
- Built-in battery
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Support 100+ industrial sensors and 100+ grove sensors
The Seeedstudio SenseCAP S2100 LoRaWAN Data Logger collects the Data, and uploads it to the LoRaWAN gateway. It can support up to 100+ industrial sensors and 100+ grove sensors including various sensor types such as Analog/RS485/GPIO.
It has a built-in battery and an IP66 enclosure, optimized for outdoor use cases that need reliable data collected over years. With Bluetooth 5.0 for easy configuration and firmware upgrade, It is also compatible with a wide range of frequencies (863 ~928 MHz), different gateways, and LoRaWAN network servers.
SenseCAP S2100 data logger incorporates a built-in Long Range Module (Wio-E5) for long-range transmission and a standard Li-SOCl2 high-capacity battery. It is specifically designed and optimized for use cases that need to power end devices for years. To minimize the power consumption, the device wakes up, transmits the collected relative data to the gateway, and then goes back to sleep.
- 1x Sensor
- 1x Bracket
- 4x KA4 x 20 mm Self-drilling Screw
- 1x Waterproof Gasket
- Microcontroller: Wio-E5
- Support Protocol: LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Built-in Bluetooth: App Tool to change parameters and set data conversion algorithm
- Long Range Channel Plan: IN865 / EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923
- Max Transmitted Power: 19 dBm
- Sensitivity: -136dBm at SF12 BW = 125 KHz
- Communication Distance: 2 to10 km (depending on and environment)
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 100 % RH (non-condensing)
- Weight: 280 g
- Current Input: 4 to 20 mA
- Voltage Input: 0 to 5 V
- RS485: RS485 Modbus-RTU Protocol