Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ServoCity Shark-9 Servo Gearbox (1.26 Sec/60°, 8 rpm, 4248 oz-in, 280°) (Feedback Mode)
- Powered by Hitec's premier brushless, titanium-geared servo
- Features a 9:1 external gear ratio for enhanced torque and precision
- Offers multiple mounting options with M4 threaded holes
- Provides both feedback and continuous modes
- Boasts a maximum rotation of 280° and a stall torque of 4248 oz-in
The ServoCity Shark-9 Servo Gearbox (1.26 Sec/60°, 8 rpm, 4248 oz-in, 280°) (Feedback Mode) is powered by Hitec's premier HSR-M9382TH brushless, titanium-geared servo. The gearbox features a 9:1 external gear ratio, designed to reduce the range while simultaneously enhancing the torque and precision nine times over. The servo, housed within the gearbox, directs the load to a steel hub-shaft, which is supported by a pair of ball bearings. This design effectively safeguards the servo from any axial loads.
The design of the gearbox offers a multitude of mounting options, thanks to the M4 threaded holes on each side, which are arranged in a grid pattern for compatibility with the goBILDA® system. The hub located at the top of the gearbox provides threaded holes for fastening. Alternatively, one may choose to fasten directly to the aluminum output gear using M4 hardware and standoffs or spacers. The 8 mm REX bore of the hub-shaft can either drive an 8 mm REX shaft or serve as a wire pass-thru.
This Servo Gearbox is offered in both feedback and continuous modes. In the feedback mode, the position is controlled by the signal. Conversely, in the continuous mode, the signal controls the speed and direction. The mode can be switched at any time using a DPC-11 servo programmer.
Please note that the product has a weight of 225g, a gear ratio of 9:1, a voltage range of 6V - 8.4V, a no-load speed of 1.26sec/60° (7.9 RPM) at 7.4V, a stall torque of 4248 oz-in (306 kg.cm) at 6.0-7.4V, a no-load current of 270mA at 7.4V, a stall current of 2700mA at 6.0-7.4V, and a maximum rotation of 280° (0.77 Turns).
- 1x ServoCity Shark-9 Servo Gearbox (1.26 Sec/60°, 8 rpm, 4248 oz-in, 280°) (Feedback Mode)
- Gear Ratio: 9:1
- Voltage Range: 6V - 8.4V
- No-Load Speed (6.0V): 1.53sec/60° (6.5 RPM)
- No-Load Speed (7.4V): 1.26sec/60° (7.9 RPM)
- Stall Torque (6.0-7.4V): 4248 oz-in (306 kg.cm)
- No-Load Current (6.0V): 260 mA
- No-Load Current (7.4V): 270 mA
- Stall Current (6.0-7.4V): 2700 mA
- Motor Type: Brushless DC
- Direction with Increasing PWM Signal: Counter Clockwise
- Max PWM Range: 800-2200 μsec
- Travel per μsec: 0.20°/µsec
- Max Rotation: 280° (0.77 Turns)
- Pulse Amplitude: 3 - 5 V
- Deadband Width: 1 μsec
- Wire Gauge: 22 AWG
- Intellectual Property: Patented
- Connector Type: 3-Pos TJC8 Servo Connector [MH-FC]
- Weight: 225 g