Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BAT Input Voltage: 3.4-4.2V
- ATmega328: 8MHz, 32KB flash, 2KB SRAM
- Micro SIM connector
- Integrated Power Control System
The SIM808 GPS Module is an IOT (Internet of things) Solution based on the ATmega328 and GPRS/GSM GPS module SIM808. it integrates a micro Controller Atmega 328, GRRS/GSM module SIM808, which is the upgrade version of SIM900, power management and storage, to make the SIM808 GPS Module ready for real IoT projects such as smart-home, outdoor monitoring, shared bicycle, etc.
The SIM808 GPS Tracker based on the Arduino, users can program it with Arduino IDE, which is very easy especially suit for the none-programmers. There are also guide for users to learn how to create the first IOT project with this board, with which the starters can learn the hardware and programming skill quickly.
- 1 x SIM808 GPS Tracker
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x GPRS GSM Antenna
- Size: 40 x 55mm
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection Quad-band: 850/900/1800/1900Mz
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- GPS L1 C/A code
- 22 tracking /66 acquisition channels
- Tracking: -165 dBm
- Cold starts: -148 dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix：Cold starts-32s (typ.), Hot starts-1s (typ.)，Warm starts-5s (typ.)
- Accuracy: approx. 2.5 meters
- Interface: I2C/SPI/UART/18*GPIO
- Arduino compatible
- Working Temperature: -40 – 85℃
- Default baud rate: 115200