- EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with nominal backscatter rate of 250kbps
- Separate read and write levels, command adjustable from 0dBm to 27dBm in 0.01 dB steps
- 0.84W in ready mode / 0.00025W in shutdown mode
- Up to 150 tags/sec to read 96-bit EPC
- 80msec typical for standard write of 96-bit EPC
The Simultaneous RFID Reader - M6E Nano is an Arduino-compatible board to get you started with the M6E Nano UHF RFID Reader. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) is becoming popular everywhere for tracking practically everything. Whether you want to get started by adding an RFID reader on your toolbox with tags on all your tools or allowing access to the tree house for your secret society meetings, this board may be for you!
With the Arduino shield footprint, you can connect this directly to an Arduino-compatible board, or a different microcontroller. You can also connect directly to your computer using the FTDI header on the board and read data using the Universal Reader Assistant.
Once you’ve started, this board will read EPCglobal Gen 2 tags (see Recommended Products) at up to 150 tags per second. Writing of tags is also possible at 80msec standard write. The board has adjustable power output from 0dBm to 27dBm, meaning that with the correct antenna you can read up to 16 feet (4.9m), or 1 to 2 feet with the onboard antenna.