- SparkFun 1.8" (128x160) TFT LCD Breakout Board
- Features a versatile, colorful, and easy way to experiment with graphics
- Comes with a 4-wire SPI interface and microSD card holder
- Provides visual display/interface capabilities to a project
- Gives you all the storage needed for multimedia files
The SparkFun 1.8" (128x160) TFT LCD Breakout Board is a versatile, colorful, and easy way to experiment with graphics or create a user interface for your project. With a 4-wire SPI interface and microSD card holder, you can use this breakout to easily add visual display/interface capabilities to a project as well as providing all the storage you might need for multimedia files.
To get started with this breakout, you will need an Arduino compatible microcontroller of your choice - it is recommended to use something with extra RAM like the SparkFun Thing Plus. The breakout can be powered with either 5 V or 3.3 V.
The microSD card holder is connected to the same SPI bus as the display which keeps the required pin count low and exists to relieve the burden from your microcontroller's poor memory due to having to store hundreds of images of cats, or really whatever you want to keep there.