Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun MicroMod GNSS Carrier Board (ZED-F9P)
- Offers three-dimensional accuracy
- Includes two USB-C connectors
- Built-in Resettable PTC Fuse
- Utilizing the M.2 and Qwiic connectors
- Doesn't need soldering
The SparkFun MicroMod GNSS Carrier Board (ZED-F9P) raises the bar for high-precision GPS and is in a line of powerful RTK boards featuring the ZED-F9P module from u-blox. The ZED-F9P is a top-of-the-line module for high accuracy GNSS and GPS location solutions including RTK that is capable of 10mm, three-dimensional accuracy.
With this board, you will be able to know where your (or any object's) X, Y, and Z location is within roughly the width of your fingernail. The ZED-F9P is unique in that it is capable of both rover and base station operations.
Utilizing the M.2 and Qwiic connectors, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, it still has broken out 0.1-inch spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard to attach additional peripherals.
The board includes two USB-C connectors for power and programming. Two buttons for reset and boot are also populated on the board. A 2A resettable fuse and 3.3V/1A voltage regulator are built-in to the board for power. Five status LEDs are available for power, 3.3V, PPS, RTK, and geofencing. These can also be disabled via the jumper pads.
- 1x SparkFun MicroMod GNSS Carrier Board (ZED-F9P)
- Board: 66.04 x 56.89 mm / 2.60 x 2.24 inch
- Concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou
- Receives both L1C/A and L2C bands
- Input Voltage: 5V or 3.3V but all logic is 3.3 V
- Built-in Resettable PTC Fuse (Rated 5 V / 2 A)
- AP7361C 3.3 V Voltage Regulator (Rated 1 A)
- ZED-F9P Current Consumption: 68 mA - 130 mA (varies with constellations and tracking state)
- Time to First Fix: 25 s (cold), 2 s (hot)
- Max Navigation Rate: PVT (basic location over UBX binary protocol) - 25 Hz | RTK - 20 Hz | Raw - 25 Hz
- Horizontal Position Accuracy: 2.5 m without RTK | 0.010 m with RTK
- Operational Limits: Max G: ≤ 4G | Max Altitude: 50km (49.7 miles) | Max Velocity: 500m/s (1118 mph)
- 1mAh battery backup for RTC
- Buttons: Reset | Boot
- LEDs: Power | 3.3 V | PPS | RTK | GEO
- Jumpers: VIN | MEAS | BYP | EN | 3.3 V | PPS | RTK | GEO
- Phillips #0 M2.5x3 mm screw: Included
Connectors and Ports
- 1x M.2 (Solderless access to ZED-F9P via UART1, UART2, SPI, and I2C)
- 1x Qwiic
- 2x USB Type C (Programming Processor Board, Configuring ZED-F9P module)
- 2x SMA (GNSS Antenna, PPS*)
- 2x 5 Bare SWD for MicroMod Processor Board