Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout KX134 (Qwiic)
- Offers a simple Qwiic breakout
- Features low-power, 16-bit resolution
- Capable of measuring ±8 g / 16 g / 32 g / 64 g
- Ideal for high-g measurements
- Interface with controllers using both I2C and SPI
The SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout KX134 (Qwiic) is a simple Qwiic breakout for the KX134 digital accelerometer from Kionix.
The KX134 includes a host of features including Freefall detection, Directional Tap, and Double-Tap detection, tilt orientation detection, and more.
The Qwiic KX134 can interface with controllers using both I2C and SPI at high speeds so you can use it in an existing Qwiic chain or on an SPI bus.
The KX134 is a low-power, 16-bit resolution three-axis accelerometer capable of measuring ±8 g / 16 g / 32 g / 64 g (user-selectable) and has up to 10 kHz output data rate making it ideal for high-g measurements as well as high-speed applications such as vibration sensing.
- 1 x SparkFun Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout KX134 (Qwiic)
- Board: 25.4 x 25.4 mm / 1 x 1 inch
- Measurement Range: ±8 g, ±16 g, ±32 g, ±64 g (User Selectable)
- High Resolution (8 or 16-bit)
- User-Configurable Output Data Rate (ODR) up to 25.600 Hz
- User-Configurable 3-stage Advanced-Data Path featuring low-pass filter, low-pass/high-pass filter, and RMS calculation engine
- Low Noise: 130µg/√Hz (varies based on ODR, power mode & other settings)
- High-Resolution Wake-Up & Back-to-Sleep Detection with a configurable threshold as low as 3.9 mg
- 512-byte FIFO buffer that continues recording data while being read
- Selectable Low-Power or High-Performance operating modes
- Self-Test Functionality
- Digital I2C up to 3.4 MHz and Digital SPI up to 10 MHz
- 2x Qwiic Connectors
- SPI available on PTH Header Pins
- I2C Address: 0x1E (0x1F alternate)
Wide range of built-in sensing functions
- Free Fall
- Directional-Tap / Double-Tap
- Device Orientation & Activity Algorithms
Low Power with Integrated Voltage Regulator
- High-Performance Operating Current Consumption (400 Hz ODR + Wake-Up Detection): 148 µA
- Low Power Operating Current Consumption (0.781 Hz ODR + Wake-Up Detection): 0.53 µA
- Standby Current Consumption: 0.5 µA