Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Stingray-4 Servo Gearbox (0.68 Sec/60°, 15rpm, 1400 oz-in, 450°) (Feedback Mode)
- Enhances torque and precision four-fold with a 4:1 external gear ratio
- Offers versatile mounting options with M4 threaded holes
- Operates similarly to a standard servo, but larger in size
- Features a dual-mode servo, switchable with a 3102-0001 servo programmer
The Stingray-4 Servo Gearbox (0.68 Sec/60°, 15rpm, 1400 oz-in, 450°) (Feedback Mode) is powered by the goBILDA® 5-Turn Torque Servo. This gearbox features a 4:1 external gear ratio, designed to enhance the torque and precision four-fold while reducing the range. The servo is mounted within the gearbox, which isolates the load to a steel hub-shaft, supported by a pair of ball bearings. This design helps to shield the servo from any axial loads.
The Stingray-4 Servo Gearbox offers a variety of mounting options due to the M4 threaded holes on each side, which align with the grid pattern for compatibility throughout the goBILDA® system. The hub on top of the gearbox provides threaded holes for fastening. Alternatively, the aluminum output gear can be directly fastened using M4 hardware and standoffs or spacers. The 8 mm REX bore of the hub-shaft can either drive an 8 mm REX shaft or serve as a wire pass-thru.
This gearbox operates similarly to a standard servo, albeit larger in size. Despite the increased range and torque, the control signal remains identical. It can be easily connected to an R/C receiver, an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or REV controller. The Stingray-4 Servo Gearbox is available in both feedback and continuous modes. In feedback mode, the signal controls the position, while in continuous mode, the signal controls the speed and direction. The goBILDA® 5-Turn Torque Servo that powers the gearbox is a dual-mode servo, allowing for a switch between modes using a 3102-0001 servo programmer.
Please note that the servo has not been modified in any way, making it FTC legal.
- 1x Stingray-4 Servo Gearbox (0.68 Sec/60°, 15rpm, 1400 oz-in, 450°) (Feedback Mode)
- Wire Length: 300 mm / 11.81 inch
- Gear Ratio: 4:1
- Voltage Range: 4.8 - 8.4 V
- No-Load Speed (4.8V): 1.00 sec/60° (10 RPM)
- No-Load Speed (6.0V): 0.80 sec/60° (12.5 RPM)
- No-Load Speed (7.4V): 0.68 sec/60° (15 RPM)
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 960 oz-in (68.9 kg.cm )
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 1200 oz-in (86.4 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (7.4V): 1400 oz-in (100.8 kg.cm)
- No-Load Current (4.8V): 150 mA
- No-Load Current (6V): 160 mA
- No-Load Current (7.4V): 200 mA
- Stall Current (4.8V): 2000 mA
- Stall Current (6V): 2500 mA
- Stall Current (7.4V): 3000 mA
- Motor Type: Brushed DC
- Direction with Increasing PWM Signal: Counter Clockwise
- Max PWM Range: 500-2500 μsec
- Max PWM Range (Continuous): 900-2100 μsec
- Travel per μsec: 0.23°/μsec
- Max Rotation: 450° (1.25 Turns)
- Pulse Amplitude: 3 - 5V
- Deadband Width: 4μsec
- Wire Gauge: 22 AWG
- Connector Type: 3-Pos TJC8 Servo Connector [MH-FC]
- Weight: 220 g