Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Reduce the speed and increase the torque of a gear motor
- Aluminum framework is able to handle up to 40lbs with ease
- Compatible with 3-12V Standard Gear motors and 6-12VDC Precision Gear motors
- The toothed Kevlar belt ensures minimal backlash and isolates noise
- Gear motor is sold separately
The Super Duty Belt Drive Pan System offers a simple way to reduce the speed and increase the torque of a gear motor. This pan system offers a 6:1 reduction through the XL series timing pulleys and timing belt. The all-aluminum framework is able to handle up to 40lbs with ease. Dual ABEC-5 ball bearings support the 1'' OD hollow stainless steel shaft which allows wires and cables to be routed through the axis of rotation. The toothed Kevlar belt ensures minimal backlash and isolates noise transmitted from the gear motor. The Super Duty Belt Drive Pan System is compatible with 3-12V Standard Gear motors and 6-12VDC Precision gear motors. This system comes fully assembled without the gear motor. Motor sold separately.
- (1) Aluminum Frame w/ Ball Bearings
- (1) 1'' x 3.75'' Hollow Stainless Steel Shaft
- (1) 60 Tooth XL Series Timing Pulley
- (1) 10 Tooth XL Series Timing Pulley (6mm Bore)
- (1) 150 XL 3/8'' Width Kevlar Timing Belt
- (2) 1'' ID Shim Washers
- (1) 1'' ID Clamping Hub
- (1) 1'' ID Clamping Collar