- The Tamiya Sliding Ladybug is smoothly propelled forward in a sliding type movement
- Quick to assemble and requires no soldering
The Tamiya Sliding Ladybug has an internal motor that spins a cylindrical plate with a weight (a screw) placed on one side creating an up/down rapid vibrating movement. This vibration is then conveyed to 3 rods that smoothly propel the model forward in a sliding type movement.
- Powered by a FA-130 motor.
- Direction can be easily altered by changing the direction of the rods.
- Speed can be adjusted by changing the angle of the rods.
- Eyes act as rollers also helping model to smoothly work around obstacles.
- Games and races can be easily made by building an obstacle course using cardboard etc.
- Best performance on smooth flat surfaces.
Requires 1 X "AAA" Battery (sold separately)
- RPM: 6990-9100 (6990 Maximum Efficiency)
- Voltage: 1.5-3V (1.5V Recommended) (4.5 V Max)
- Amperage: 0.66A
- Stall torque: 4.6 g-cm
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.