Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Android test app and SDK
- Compatible with TeraRanger Evo sensors (Not Included)
Discover two new tools to help get you up and running on Android with your Terabee sensors: Terabee Android SDK (Evo & Multiflex), an Android app for sensor testing and an Android SDK.
Test sensors with your phone or tablet
It is now easier than ever to test TeraRanger Evo sensors right out of the box with our Android app. Simply download the .apk file and connect the following sensors with a USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable.
The app is compatible with the following sensor variants
- TeraRanger Evo 3m ToF Rangefinder - TeraRanger Evo USB Backboard w/ USB Cable
- TeraRanger Evo 60m USB ToF Rangefinder
- TeraRanger Evo 64px ToF Rangefinder - TeraRanger Evo USB Backboard w/ USB Cable
- TeraRanger Multiflex 8 Sensor Kit
- TeraRanger Multiflex PCB 8 Sensor Kit
How to connect sensor modules to an Android device
Please make sure your Android device is compatible with OTG and that OTG is enabled beforehand. The app allows you to connect compatible sensor modules and visualize the sensor’s data output.
Build Android applications with our technology
The Android SDK provides an easy way to communicate with Terabee sensors on an Android device. To connect the sensor to an Android device, you will need a USB OTG cable and a USB backboard for each compatible sensor. The SDK will auto-detect which Terabee sensor variant is connected to the device, making it simple to switch from one sensor to another.