- TeraRanger Evaluation Kit Evo 60m
- Features the Tera Ranger Evo rangefinder
- Offers high-performance distance measurement using LED technology
- Includes USB and I2C/UART Evo backboards
The TeraRanger Evaluation Kit Evo 60m includes the rangefinder Tera Ranger Evo and a USB and I2C/UART backboard. It provides calibrated distance readings in millimeters and has a range up to 60 m, whilst remaining lightweight and small!
Instead of a laser, TeraRanger Evo uses LED technology. One advantage of this is that it enables the sensor to have a “Field of View” so that, rather than measuring distance based on a very small point of light, the sensor measures over an area. At 1 m distance, the area is approximately 3 cm by 3 cm. At 10 m it is approximately 30 cm by 30 cm, increasing linearly with range.
For many applications, this is a significant advantage and provides a more appropriate and stable data stream. Examples include drone flight over vegetation, a robot navigating close to a slatted fence, or irregularly shaped objects being detected at high speed.
- 1 x TeraRanger Evaluation Evo 60m
- UART backboard / I2C + cables
- USB 2.0 backboard + cables
- UART / I2C + cables
- USB 2.0 + cables
- Accuracy: ±6cm or better in the first 14m, 1.5% beyond 14m
- Supply Voltage: 5V DC
- Supply Current: 90mA-330mA
- Principle: Infrared Time-of-Flight (ToF)
- Range: *0.5m up to 60m
- Update Rate: Up to 240 readings per second
- Output Resolution: 0.5cm below 14m, 2cm from 14m
- Field of view: Approx. 2°
- Interfaces: I2C, +3.3V level, 400kHz
- Connectors: Single 9 pin Hirose DF13
- Micro USB
- Eye safety: Yes (CE certified)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.