Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TeraRanger Evo Thermal 33 ToF Rangefinder (33° x 13m)
- Provides a 32 x 32-pixel thermal image and lightweight design
- Compatible with a TeraRanger Evo I2C/UART Backboard w/ I2C Cable and TeraRanger Evo USB Backboard w/ USB Cable interface
- Offers a low power consumption
- Uses privacy-protected, non-intrusive data collection
The TeraRanger Evo Thermal 33 ToF Rangefinder (33° x 13m) addition to the TeraRanger Evo family offers versatile performance in a compact and affordable design, ideal for Smart city, Smart building, and Industrial applications.
Evo Thermal 33 offers longer range, higher sampling rate (14Hz) and a more detailed thermal image because of the narrower Field-of-View. By using passive infrared thermal technology to detect hot spots and temperature differences, Evo Thermal sensors operate in a broad range of conditions including indoors, outdoors, sunlight, complete darkness and poor visibility.
And because thermal data does not reveal the identity, personal privacy is at all times protected. It is compatible with UART and USB interface. Other interfaces possible (RS485, Lora/Sigfox, Ethernet, CAN, etc.)
- 1 x TeraRanger Evo Thermal 33 ToF Rangefinder (33° x 13m)
- Approx. 29 x 29 x 22mm
- Principle: Infrared thermopile array
- Resolution: 33° x 33°
- FoV: 90° x 90°
- Update Rate: 14Hz
- Temperature Range: -20 °C to 1000 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±3 °C (5% for targets above 100 °C)
- NETD (at 1Hz, 25 °C): 254mK (0.25 ºC)
- Range, specific to human body detection: Up to 13m
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to 65 °C
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Micro-B
- UART, +3.3V level, 1500000,8,N,1.
- Weight (sensor + backboard): 9g (sensor) + 3g (backboard)