Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN505-S KV380
- Offers strong power and long service life
- Provides excellent cooling performance
- Anti-high temperature and Anti-overload
- Dust-resistance, Waterproof, and Anti-corrosion
- IP Rating: IP45
The TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN505-S KV380 offers a centrifugal fan design of a bell cap that actively cools the motor. Heat dissipation performs 10% better than ordinary motors. Manual winding with special varnished wires of high-temperature resistance. Magnets of high-temperature resistance are employed for motor heat and overload resistance.
Grid-shaped structure of the bell cap allows efficient ventilation while protecting motors from dust and other debris. Keeps motor away from >1 mm foreign objects even when motors are mounted upside down. Special Alloy shaft, customized bearing. Special varnished wires, silicon steel sheets, magnets, and bells are treated with the latest anti-rust and anti-corrosion technology. It grants the motor parts remarkable protection.
T shape shaft secured with a circlip and a screw ensures safety and reliability under high RPM and power without rotor looseness. The MN505S use a 6mm steel shaft and 15mm big bearing which renders outstanding impact resistance stability and lifetime. Anti-high temperature curved magnets with precise tolerance control and rational magnet space for optimal motor magnetic circuit help improve motor performance by 5%+.
Note: When mounting the motor, please make sure the thread inside the motor is ≤5 mm.
- 1x TMotor UAV Brushless Motor MN505-S KV380
- KV: 380
- Idle Current (15V): 2.0 A
- Peak Current (180s): 50 A
- Max. Power (180s): 1200 W
- Internal Resistance: 28 mΩ
- Rated Voltage (Lipo): 6S
- ESC Recommendation: FLAME 60 A 12 S
- Stator: Imported silicon steel sheet Anti-rust treatment 150 °C high temperature-resisting coatings
- Bearing: Imported 696ZZ
- Magnet Level: 180 °C high-temperature resistance
- Lead Cable: 16 AWG
- Copper Wire: 220 °C high-temperature resistance: Level C
- Coil Insulation Test: 500 V
- Centrifugal Cooling Design: Yes
- Rotor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 5 Mg
- Motor Dynamic Balance Standard: ≤ 10 Mg
- IP Rating: IP45
- Weight (Incl. Cable): 225 g