Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Touch Board Pro Kit
- Provides Electric Paint, Touch Board and microSD Card
- Features pre‐printed Electric Paint sensors
- Includes Copper tape for connecting sensors
- For electronics beginner to programming pro
The Touch Board Pro Kit lets you explore all the capabilities of the Touch Board, Electric Paint, and Printed Sensors. The Touch Board Pro Kit contains everything to push the boundaries of the Touch Board.
If you want to take your prototyping to the next level, then this kit is ideal for you. It includes all you need to make a variety of interactive projects, everything from proximity sensing to long-distance sensors. The Touch Board Pro Kit includes all the tools and resources to prototype your projects.
Take your interactive project to the next level. Together with the Proto Shield and Printed Sensors you can take your Touch Board project further and fully explore the possibilities of distance sensing.
Explore Interactive Electronics: The Touch Board Pro Kit is the complete package for any interaction designer. Using the Touch Board, Proto Shield and Printed Sensors, you can explore the capabilities of capacitive sensing and it’s relationship to your own work and interactive projects.
Design the electronics projects are about to change forever with this easy-to-use electrically conductive paint. Paint circuits or use as a conductive adhesive on almost anything including paper, plastic, textiles and conventional electronics.
- 1 x Touch Board
- 1 x Electric Paint 10 ml Tube
- 1 x Electric Paint 50 ml Jar
- 3 x A5 Printed Sensor
- 1 x Touch Board Proto Shield
- 1 x Header Kit
- 1 x 15 m Copper Tape
- 1 x Resource guide
- 1 x microSD Card
- 1 x microSD Card Reader
- 1 x micro USB Cable
- 12 x Crocodile Clip (colors vary)
- Height: 5.5 cm / 2.2 in
- Width: 21.7 cm / 8.5 in
- Depth: 15.7 cm / 6.2 in
- Touch and distance sensing
- Screen printed using Electric Paint
- Sealed with a smudge-proof coating
Touch Board Proto Shield
- Screw terminals for wired connections
- Ground plane
- Prototyping area
- Pins brought up to the shield for your project
- Dries at room temperature in 10-15 minutes
- Must be fully dry to work
- Easily removable with soap and water
- Seal with acrylic paint or spray varnish
- Can last years if treated properly and kept dry
- Works on: paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, glass, plaster, some rubbers, textiles, etc.
- Touch and Distance Sensing
- Works great with Electric Paint
- Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
- Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
- HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
- Arduino-compatible and programmable through the Arduino IDE
- Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
- Weight: 0.513 kg / 18.1 oz