Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Turn For Angle Robotics Challenge Mat (FLL Size)
- Printed in full color on a high quality 13oz outdoor matte vinyl
- Fits on any standard FLL Size table
- Number/Letter coordinates on top and right
- Measures 44.75 x 92.75 inch
- Grade: 5-12
The Turn For Angle Robotics Challenge Mat (FLL Size) was created to be used with any of the Carnegie Mellon Robotics Programming lessons.
However, it can be used with any programming lessons that require a robot to turn for a specific angle. The protractors have been sized to match the size of an EV3 robot but can be used with any robot.
The square in the middle will allow students to use the standard EV3 robot base to accurately measure any right-angle turn. Simply have the students lower the arm of the robot and it will align with the square.
When the robot turns you can see if the arm aligns with any of the other sides of the square. This mat can accommodate eight teams of students on a competition-sized table.
- 1 x Turn For Angle Robotics Challenge Mat (FLL Size)
- Material: 13oz Outdoor Matte Vinyl
- Safety: No Choke Hazard
- Type: General Skills
- Grade: 5-12
- Size: FLL
- Robots Compatible: All, EV3